The 2021 International Conference on Resources, Environment and Green Economy (CREGE 2021) will be held in Dalian, China from 24th to 26th September 2021. CREGE 2021 is an international forum for researchers to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Resources, Environment, and Green Economy. Conference topics mainly include but are not limited to Land Economics, Energy Conservation, and Environmental Protection, Low Carbon Economy, Sustainable Development, etc. CREGE 2021 welcomes all high-quality research papers and presentations from related research fields. Due to the pandemic of Covid-19, the conference will be a hybrid event combining both in-person and virtual experiences.
Call for Committee members
CREGE 2021 welcomes all excellent researchers in the related fields. If you are interested in CREGE 2021 and would like to join us, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yang-leah-li-b9b6271b9/
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers/ posters as per the call for papers schedule below.
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 25th July 2021
Deadline for Oral/Poster Presentation: 19th September 2021
Deadline for Attendance: 25th September 2021
All accepted conference papers will be published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315 Print ISSN: 1755-1307), and submit to EI Compendex, Scopus for retrieval.
1. Papers should be no less than 4 pages.
2. Please edit your paper according to the manuscript template before submission.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1) If you choose Package D, please submit the full paper (word+pdf) to the SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2) If you choose Package A, B or C, please register via REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
Please send your paper/abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty with the paper submission.